Wednesday, July 29, 2009

.picnik.

Hye there!

If you notice, this is posted just a few hours after the 'ladies therapy'. As i collaged photos for the feature, and haven't felt sleepy yet, i thought i might as well do some more collages for the few photos i have in my computer and post them. hehe..

These are among the ones i took when my bffs and i were scouting Raub. Or more to, 'scooting' Raub, finding new clothings kiosks that are now like 'mushrooms after the rain' in town. I was riding with Minn on her white scooter.

scooting Raub

me

IMG_2052

be3

Here are some of which i've taken with Farah when we went for the highschool orchestra performances at Putrajaya Convention Centre, and the ones we took the day after, around Putrajaya.

Farah und me



P6202008

P6202022

P6212200

P6212203

And here is me, as the 'victim' (yet eagerly posing) of Farah's newly-developed passion for photography with the new SLR. ;p

me



P6202136

P6202147

P6202142

P6212169

I don't know why are all the pose for the last collage facing to the right. ;p haha.

By the way, this is not an attempt for a fash blog. My fash is not that great. I put anything on. :p I just felt like posting photos, that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles