Monday, August 31, 2009

.what goes 'round comes 'round.

I take myself, as still learning to know how to take care of my heart. And now that i witnessed something that i predicted some while ago, i believe i achieved some desirable point in that. The first time it happened, i knew it gonna change me for good. I even made a statement to the former subject that that, has leave some sorta 'cicatrix' in me and before it's bygoned as a mere memory, i make sure i thanked properly, for making me learn and move forward. This time it might not be entirely the same, yet as i've learnt and took action, i triumphed (err..that's sorta exaggerated term) ;P.

What goes 'round comes 'round.

wgrcr

And oh, Happy Merdeka Day! There's more to it than just a holiday. :)(But as for me, tennis time tomorrow mownin.) ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles