Monday, September 7, 2009

.wide open space.

I see u adrift


I fell in silence


For I don’t talk


Not anymore



I wish for you


To sit beside me


To lie beside me


To crouch beside me


In the wide open space


And just see through me.


For I don’t talk


Not anymore.



Do you sense the woebegone little girl?


What does she have to tell?



Listen,through my eyes.


Look hard into my voice.


Is that bliss glittering,


Or is it grief, deepening.



I wait for, full of thoughts provoking


Not the sincere and gentle talking


With languor whispers and utters.


I awaits a friend of sacred rights,


0r claimed the lover, of heaven’s heights.


As I feel the solicitude


Has loosen its grip on me



Yet I don’t know


What right has I


To where do I stand


To deserve the heedfulness


To what extent could I have you to agree


So I don’t talk.


Not anymore.



I spilled


I blabbed


I just don’t talk.


Not anymore.



Won’t you want to make me?



*a few lines that are juggled from 1 of william blake (i think) i read somewhere somewhen*

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles