Wednesday, September 23, 2009

.she had laughed, too.

Watching the kids play, and quarrel and sulk, i wrote this, at my kampung. Just a bit of the older kids version.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liolle sat on a high wall alone.

Riobbe and Melleu were laughing at him.

There was a ‘kick me’ note on his back.

 

Riobbe was sad.

Melleu and Boog were laughing at him.

They have a ‘kick me’ note on his back.

 

Melleu was sad.

Liolle and Boog were laughing at him.

They pasted a ‘kick me’ note on his back.

 

Kaloona was sad.

Boog and Danda were chuckling behind her.

They wouldn’t tell why.

They have a ‘kick me’ note on her back.

 

Toonte was left alone.

He has no friends for now.

They were still giggling behind him.

They wouldn’t tell why.

They have a ‘kick me’ note behind him.

 

Toonte and Kaloona pasted a ‘kick me’ note behind Quwg some time ago. They had laughed, too.

 

Norah watched them all in silence. Cracked a ‘whatever’ grin for the stereotypic events.

Ipod in her ears, she couldn’t hear, that Jealaine, Hamuqa and Feswa are giggling behind her too. She just couldn’t be bothered though, for she knows, when someone ACTUALLY kicked her, she’ll have her muay-thai ready.

Anytime.

cartoonstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles