Thursday, September 10, 2009

.they make silent sound in my head.

Assalamualaikum and good day. :)

I realized that my 2 previous posts are on the same day, yet with 2 contradicting emotion. One second i'm all melancholic, and the next i'm all jovial. So the confession;

Yes. I am, a nutcase in disguise (or is it obvious?).

And right now there're these internal monologues playing back to back in me, which i believe are eclectic throughout my contemporary life so far.

  1. I am going to be a real doctor. With good clinical practice and adequate knowledge. (betul-betul ni, saya nak)

  2. I am now far from what i once was, but not yet what i am going to be. So i gotta push it.

  3. Me (A): I can't. Me (B) : Turn around and say, "watch me". (haha okay that sounds like multi-personality disorder.)

  4. I am going to make it through all these if it kills me.

  5. I am going to middle east, and have precious bit of the time of my M.D. life there, if it cost me a butt to get M16 bullet shot at.

  6. I am going to have my little heaven-on-earth of wood and whites with little herbs garden, coming out of my own savings. (saya nak, saya nak sangat)

  7. I want to study.


eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles